About Smart Command
Why you need Smart Command?
Today’s building managers can control and manage almost all major systems, with the exemption of water management. With only the basic of information at hand to manage your buildings water needs it has been difficult to make intelligent maintenance decisions – thus making a building’s water management inefficient and unnecessarily costly.
Smart Command empowers you with the smarts to better manage your water systems. Take a look for yourself at how Smart Command’s capabilities can help fix your maintenance problems.
- Faster commissioning for plumber
- Fact based preventative maintenance
- Fast fault diagnosis, reduces time
- Extended asset life
- Water usage reduced
- Electronic data capture and log
- Auto purging of lines (legionella control)
- Facility manager risk management tool for Health Care
- Detection of bathroom failure
Hydraulic Technology Uplift
- Improve image of plumbers
- Bring hydraulics tech forward
Improve Customer / User Experience
- Improve bathroom uptime
- Cleaners deployed based on actual usage, not routine
- Replenishment of consumables in Cleaners App
Fact / Data based decision making
- Collection of data and facts
- Allows hydraulics standards to be reviewed
- Supports decisions around asset maintenance, life etc
- Innovation provides Greenstar points
- Premium commercial developers/owners looking for latest innovations
- Help to create a world class building with the latest technology in bathrooms
Sustainability / Environmentally friendly
- NABERS and Greenstar impact
- Reduced wastage
- Ability to micro meter allows more accurate benchmarking
- WELL Standard in Australia supports touch free bathroom
- Don’t need full solution Day 1
- Install base now
- Upgrade to Intelligent Bathroom system when you are ready
The Next Chapter in Water Innovation
Smart Command is the next step for Caroma in continuing innovation in water saving solutions. Deliver a premium commercial bathroom experience with Smart Command.
Want to find out more?
Complete the form and you will be contacted by one of our GWA Smart Command Specialists.