Smart Command Invisi II Panel - Black
- Responsive infrared sensing electronic flush panel, designed for commercial applications
- Electronic flush panel integrated into existing pneumatic cistern with a simple modification (parts included)
- Bluetooth enabled for direct access from a smart device and also communication to Gateway*
- Electronics and face plate add on to standard invisi cistern
- Complete with Invisi cistern electronic parts and power supply
- Fitted with a BlueTooth sensor which allows the user to configure the operating parameters, view fixture status and review usage data through a BMS system or mobile application
- Smart device application enables faster commissioning and maintenance
- Integrated battery backup system in case of power outages
- BlueTooth capability enables data to be sent to either a cloud database or BMS (Building Management System) where users can utilise service offers including usage, water data and micro services such as service alerts at a fixture, bathroom or building level
- Fully concealed fixing
- Provides complete service access to the invisi cistern
- Panel available in glass (black or white) or metal (chrome or brushed nickel)
- Deemed to comply with the requirements of AS1428.1 2009 for flush controls.
Get a Smart Command quote first.
Simply complete the form and you will be contacted by one of our GWA Smart Command Specialists to discuss pricing.